Term and Conditions for Entry into and Participant in the National COVID-19 and Urban Well Being Video Competition
Universiti Putra Malaysia and Universiti Malaysia Terengganu, in collaboration with One Team Networks Sdn Bhd, DrMos HealthCare Sdn Bhd, and Vircast Medic Sdn Bhd, announces a call for entries to the general public and students to participate in National COVID-19 and Urban Well-being Video Competition. This competition aims to encourage community engagement on COVID-19 awareness and the impact on urban well-being. The competition participants shall submit a video showing participants' creativity and uniqueness in relaying COVID-19 understanding based on the theme chosen. Each theme had several topics that the participant can focus on, for example:
|COVID-19 Disease||COVID-19 Prevention and New Norm||COVID-19 and Community|
Open Category : Open to all Malaysian and International
Student Category : Open to all Malaysian and International student below 18 years old
- All entries may comprise of a team or individual
- Participant is permitted to submit as many entries as possible
Open Category :
Each entry fee is RM 50.00.
(All participants can entitle to get a maximum of RM 20 deduction for the registration fee when purchased Vircast Medic Antimicrobial at Watsons by showing the receipt upon submission.)
Student Category :
Each entry fee is RM 20.00.
(All participants can entitle to waive registration fee when purchased Vircast Medic Antimicrobial at Watsons by showing the receipt upon submission.)
- Each participant in the competition shall fully unconditionally agree to comply with the general term and conditions.
- All submissions must be submitted within the competition period.
3. How to Enter
- The competition starts on 1 April 2021 till 15 July 2021 (the "competition period"), and the entries must be submitted online at www.covideo-19.info.
- Upload your video using MP4 format to YouTube (note: all uploaded video must be set to unlisted), then visit www.covideo-19.info to complete your registration form.
- There is no limit of entries/submission for each participant; however, every new entry requires RM 50.00 for fee entry.
- The registration fee payment can be made payable at this following account: One Team Networks SDN BHD, Maybank: 562272-603281
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- For each entry, the participant can choose the category that suits them.
- Entries are to be received by the organizer on or before 15 July 2021 at 11.59 pm Malaysian Time. If the Submission received past the submission deadline, it shall not be accepted for review and shall be destroyed.
- Participant's full name, IC number, and contact number must be clearly stated on their entry form. (Included email address and contact numbers must be reachable)
- The student category will require the participant to upload the student card upon submitting the online registration form as proof that you entitle to student category.
4. Entry Requirement
The following requirement shall apply to all participants and their entries:
|I||Entries must be submitted online through www.covideo-19.info|
|II||The length of the video is no longer than 2 minutes.|
|III||The language to be used is either Bahasa Malaysia or English|
|IV||The video may be in the form of live-action, animation, or a combination of both. The video element of 3-dimension (3D), visual effects, stop-motion, etc., are encouraged.|
|V||The video must be in a format acceptable for YouTube. All video subjected to term and policy under YouTube|
|VI||Entries shall not contain any profanity, nudity, pornographic images or explicit sexual themes, graphic violence, defamatory or libelous statement, or material considered illegal.|
|VII||All photographs, music, and videos submitted must be an original work of the participants and must be unpublished or has never been submitted to other competitions/events before.|
|VIII||Participants must acquire permission prior to using any materials obtained from other parties for the video.|
|IX||IX. The entry shall not include confidential information, trade secrets, trademarks, or copyrighted (such as company logos, trademark, copyright music, photographs, etc.)|
|X||X. Please ensure the information relayed in the video is accurate, and reference must be listed in a separate file, provided along with video submission|
Any entry that does not comply with the above requirement or any other terms herein shall be disqualified.
5. Judging Criteria
This competition's judging criteria will be based on content, quality of production, technical skill, and the final product.
6. Award Sum
There will be three cash prizes for each category up for grab in which the winners are chosen based on the following competition criteria:Open Category:
Grand Prize : RM 2,000 and e-certificate
1st Runner Up : RM 1,000 and e-certificate
2nd Runner Up : RM 500 and e-certificate
Consolation Prize(10) : RM 350 and e-certificate
Grand Prize : RM 1,000 and e-certificate
1st Runner Up : RM 500 and e-certificate
2nd Runner Up : RM 250 and e-certificate
Consolation Prize(10) : RM 125 and e-certificate
All participants will receive a participation e-certificate.
7. Winning and Notification
The winner will also be notified by email using the address and contact details provided on the online form. The winner will be announced on 1 August 2021 onward.
8. General Term and Conditions
Participation in the competition constitutes the participant's full unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these rules.
- Except where prohibited by law, the participation in the competition constitutes the participant's consent to the organizer of the National COVID-19 Video Competition to use the participant's name, state, video content, statements made by the participants about the competition, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any media.
- By participating in the competition, all participants have given consent to the organizer with free right to reproduce, exhibit, or publicize in any media for commercial purposes without any notification, approval, or compensation.
- The organizer will own the copyright for all the videos submitted. Participants will be notified if the submitted videos are featured in future applications.
- All submitted videos, either or both hardcopy and softcopy, will be considered as the property of the organizer and will not be returned to the participants.
- The organizer shall not be responsible or liable for any injury or damage to person or to property, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part from participating in this competition.
- The organizer shall not be responsible for any production cost/spending of the participating individual/team for this competition.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the competition's rules and regulations at any time without prior notice to the participants
- Failure to comply with the term of the competition or provide the organizer's requested information may result in disqualification from the competition.
- All decisions of organizers are final and binding. No inquiries or appeals shall be entertained.
9. Registration Form
Click Link Here https://forms.gle/Ji2z1HupkVMiDBpVA